How To Apply Serum Properly On Your Skin
What is serum?
Face serum gives the collagen in your skin a boost, helping to keep it firm and plumping out fine lines and wrinkles. Fine lines and wrinkles are a normal part of skin maturation, but it is dullness and dryness which makes them seem ageing. By using a serum, your skin will be more radiant and full of colour.
Why we should apply serum properly?
Apply serum properly may help prevent discoloration, oxidative damage, dehydration, and premature skin aging and wrinkles. You can use a face serum once or twice a day after cleansing and toning your skin.
How to apply serum correctly?
Using your fingertips, pat serum onto skin, then smooth it outward. Resist the temptation to massage, and let the formula absorb on its own. Serums are packed with active ingredients, use more than the standard pea-sized amount to ensure your entire face gets coverage.
Step applying serum.
1. Wash and exfoliate your skin before you apply your serum
2. Apply 1 drop to each section of your face if using a thin serum
3. Warm 3-5 drops in your hands before applying a thick serum to the face
4. Tap your skin gently for 30-60 seconds until the serum is absorbed
5. Wait one minute to apply moisturizer over all of your face
Leave a comment